Product of the Year: Sports Nutrition
Sports and active nutrition products are positioned for both niche athletic populations and the more mainstream ‘active’ consumer. This award celebrates the best branded or own-label supplements, functional foods and beverages positioned to enhance athletic performance and recovery.
Our judging panel will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Brand recognition and the commercial success of your product, including evidence of strong retail and consumer interest or listings of your product.
- Consumer demand and interest in your format, delivery system, and/or matrix – including how innovative any delivery system is.
- Whether your product meets a consumer demand, and how relevant the botanical/TCM ingredient is in meeting this demand
- Packaging ease of use and design, including appeal and ease of use, novelty
- Evidence that the product works for its specified use, where possible this will be product specific research, however research citing the main active ingredients solely will also be considered.
- Evidence of that your product and its delivery system(s) has no, or beneficial, impact on bioavailability (especially if citing single ingredient data).
What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
Entries for The NutraIngredient Awards, Product of the Year categories are required to have the finished product commercially available in Europe.
HOW TO ENTER:
The closing date for entries has been extended to Monday, 13 June 2022, at 11:55pm SGT.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in June 2022.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Tuesday, 6th September 2022.