Ingredient of the Year: Beauty from Within
On the back of heightened global interest in health and wellness, the concept of ‘beauty-from-within’ has gained fresh impetus in recent years. Our Ingredient of the Year category for beauty from within looks to celebrate the best the industry has to offer in tailored nutritional solutions to maintain and enhance skin, nail and hair care across all age groups.
- Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand or requirement based upon a common ageing issue or risk factor
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
To view the requirements for this category click here
Entries for The NutraIngredient-Asia Awards, Ingredient of the Year categories are required to have the ingredient in a finished product that is commercially available in APAC Region.
HOW TO ENTER:
The closing date for entries has been extended to Monday, 13 June 2022, at 11:55pm SGT.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in June 2022.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Tuesday, 6th September 2022.