Editors Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Initiative
The Editor’s Award is decided on by our award-winning NutraIngredients-Asia editors. This year’s award will celebrate the best industry initiative in infant and childhood nutrition and is open to any programme, research, new product / ingredient or project that is able to demonstrate deep and significant improvements for the sector. If your organisation is striving to improve infant and childhood nutrition throughout APAC, this award is for you.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A programme, research, new product / ingredient or project that improves the infant or childhood nutrition sector
- Demonstrable success, including impact (at either consumer, policymaker or research level), or evidence of business success / potential.
- What gives your initiative the ‘X factor’ – how does it move the industry forward
To view the requirements for this category click here
HOW TO ENTER:
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in June 2021.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Wednesday, 8th September 2021.